Ah, the barn door. It seems nothing has captured homeowners’ imaginations as much as a rolling door system since French doors came onto the scene. Made of nearly any material you can think of, barn doors can add character and style to any space. Whether you go rustic with wrought iron or streamlined with steel, the hardware options are also seemingly endless.
1. What is the structural stability?
2. What are you trying to cover up?
3. What look are you going for?
4. How big is your hardware?
5. Is this a long-term love affair?